Hello Geoff,

On Wednesday, January 23, 2013 you wrote:

GL> On 23 January 2013, 17:48, Jack S. LaRosa wrote:

>> This method always failed but the message always re-appeared in the SENT
>> mail folder every time I did this.  It wasn't until I changed the subject
>> line
>> from "PayPal" to "PP" that the recipient finally received it.

GL> This suggests that TB! successfully transmitted the message. That is
GL> wasn't getting through to the intended recipient suggests it was
GL> blocked en-route between the server TB! handed it to and the
GL> recipient's email client.

>> I will refrain from making derogatory remarks about PayPay for fear of
>> retribution but does anyone have any idea as to why this would occur?

GL> Often ISP's anti-spam filters, both outgoing and incoming, can be a
GL> little overzealous IME. The same can be said of desktop anti-spam
GL> software. Your messages probably had to pass through three or more
GL> such filters. So many pieces of phishing spam claim to be from Paypal,
GL> that some false positives are almost inevitable, and I suspect that
GL> your message was falsely tagged as spam.

GL> HTH,

Hmmm, interesting (and probably correct).  After sending these several attempts
I went directly to my email ISP's site and looked at my email directly and found
no evidence that the ISP had ever handled the message.  I'm not sure what to
make of that.

Thank you Geoff.

--
Best Regards,
Jack LaRosa

Using The Bat! ver: 5.2.
Running Windows XP Pro ver 5 build 2600 Service Pack 3