Hi

On Wednesday 23 January 2013 at 6:53:07 PM, in
<mid:1101239910.20130123125...@charter.net>, Jack S. LaRosa wrote:

> Hmmm, interesting (and probably correct).  After
> sending these several attempts I went directly to my
> email ISP's site and looked at my email directly and
> found no evidence that the ISP had ever handled the
> message.  I'm not sure what to make of that.

ISPs and Webmail providers (except google) that I've used have usually
not shown outgoing mail in their web interface that was not sent from
the web interface.

--
Best regards

MFPA                    mailto:expires2...@ymail.com

Dreams come true on this side of the Rainbow too!

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600