Hi

On Wednesday 6 November 2013 at 9:11:20 PM, in
<mid:699935416.20131106211...@chriswilson.tv>, Chris Wilson wrote:

> Not sure if this is an appropriate place to post this,
> but here goes.

<https://www.ritlabs.com/bt> used to be the place but I don't know
now that isn't working.

> Forte Agent has a very useful feature whereby you can
> view why it has filtered ("Routed" in Agent speak) a
> message to a certain folder. With lots of folders and
> the occasional complex filter I feel this would be an
> extremely useful addition to The Bat!

> Screen shot at http://www.gatesgarth.com/routing.jpg

Right-click any message in The Bat! and select "Test Filters." You can
find out the name of each filter that would process the message, and
what action would be taken by the filter. (I say "would" because it
tests using the current filter set, and you may have added, deleted,
or edited filters since that message came in.) As well as testing the
message against incoming filters you can also test it against read,
replied, or outgoing filters. Not pretty tables like your screenshot,
but probably just as useful. I use it sometimes if a message appears
in an unexpected folder, or to test after editing/adding filters.

--
Best regards

MFPA                    mailto:expires2...@ymail.com

COMMITTEE: A body that keeps minutes and wastes hours.

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 3