Hi

On Saturday 9 November 2013 at 5:39:32 PM, in
<mid:95227506.20131109113...@charter.net>, Jack S. LaRosa wrote:

> The only times I can recall having a message land in
> the wrong folder is when the sender changed something,
> which had been static, upon which I had been filtering.
> An examination of the filter and the errant message
> usually reveals the problem.

I occasionally get seemingly random missorts from the filters.
Re-filtering corrects it in those cases. In other cases "Test Filters"
is a useful tool to work out what went awry.

--
Best regards

MFPA                    mailto:expires2...@ymail.com

Is it possible to be a closet claustrophobic?

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 3