Hello MFPA,

On Friday, November 08, 2013 you wrote:

M> Right-click any message in The Bat! and select "Test Filters." You can
M> find out the name of each filter that would process the message, and
M> what action would be taken by the filter.

Hmmm.  If I follow the above instructions and right-click on your message
(running a later version of TB! than yours), then click "Test Filters" this is
what I get:

http://clip2net.com/s/68hktS

And if I click "OK", this is what I get:

http://clip2net.com/s/68hlX5

I do have a filter that routes all incoming TB! messages to my TB! folder.  Am
I just not understanding what you said?

--
Best Regards,
Jack LaRosa

Using The Bat! ver: 5.2.
Running Windows 7 Pro ver 6 build 7601 Service Pack 1