Hi

On Friday 8 November 2013 at 10:33:31 PM, in
<mid:1936778188.20131108223...@chriswilson.tv>, Chris Wilson wrote:

> I was expecting
> something that showed the filter, or filters, used to
> move or copy it there. I maintain this would be a very
> useful feature, hope I haven't misunderstood the "Test
> Filters" option, but I believe it does what it's
> supposed to do, but I would like to see something
> showing the history of the copy / move in future
> releases

That feature has existed in every TB! version I have used, from
whatever v2.x I started with in 2004 up to the v4.0.38 I use now.
Maybe they deliberately or accidentally removed it on a newer version.

If nobody here knows, perhaps somebody on TBBeta can tell you.
Or maybe RITlabs themselves.

--
Best regards

MFPA                    mailto:expires2...@ymail.com

Was time invented by an Irishman named O'Clock?

Using The Bat! v4.0.38 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 3