Dear Harald,

@6-Jun-2016, 4:48  +0200  (06-Jun 04:54 here) Harald Faber [HF] in
mid:d9d6803c-3f58-4077-dfbf-9633c21c7...@gmx.de said:

 >> My settings are the same. I noticed you mention this:

 >>> Authentication: "Perform SMTP Authentication", "Same user/password
 >>> as for Mail Retrieval"

 >> Did you actually key in your credentials for mail retrieval?

 >> It's just an idea.

HF> Don't know what you mean. It is set to "standard" and uses TLS.

That's nothing to do with "Authentication". That's to do with
transport encryption, which is not the problem and is working fine
according to the logs you have sent here.

Next to the SMTP server name edit box is a button labelled
"Authentication" (or your local language variation on that word).
That's where your problem lies - in the options within.

--
Cheers -- Marck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user TB!
v7.1.18.10 (BETA) on Windows 10.0.10586

'