Hello Harald,

On Sun, 5 Jun 2016 12:04:23 +0200GMT Harald Faber wrote:

HF> Hi Paul,

 >> 6/4/2016  6:27 AM

 >> Hi Harald,

 >> On 6/4/2016 Harald Faber wrote:

HF> Is there anybody out there not having this problem? With which TheBat
HF> Version?

Never a this problem, I'm always using the latest beta.
I have a web.de IMAP-account with STARTTLS on port 587 and SMTP-auth
RFC2554 and secure authentification is ticked. For another web.de
POP-account I use the same SMTP-settings. Same applies for different
gmx.net-accounts. And also for my direct 1&1-account I use these
settings and never had problems.

--
Regards,
Feli

The Bat! Version 7.1.18.10 (BETA) (64-bit) on Windows 10.0 Build 10586

Make sure input cannot violate the limits of the program.
[The Elements of Programming Style (Kernighan & Plaugher)]