------ Original Message ------
From: "Marck Pearlstone" <ma...@silverstones.com>
To: "Forums on TBUDL" <tbudl@thebat.dutaint.com>
Sent: 06/06/2016 12:31:21
Subject: Re: unable to send messages - actual information

Dear David,

@06-Jun-2016, 1:06  +0000  (06-Jun 12:11 here) David [F] in
mid:em2c338905-d69c-476d-8309-2ae31b6203c2@david-npc said:

... <snip>

F> I don't understand all this authentication. Nothing has changed at my
F> end.

It  is crystal clear that something fundamental was changed at the 1&1
server  end that stops TB authentication from working. I see that they
have 2 named SMTP servers:

auth.smtp.1and1.co.uk
smtp.1and1.co.uk

Which are you using?

--
Cheers -- Marck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user TB! v7.1.18.10 (BETA) on Windows 10.0.10586

'---
Thanks Marck

I am using auth.smtp.1and1.co.uk. Tried the other but reports there is no such server.

I will try ringing them again later.

David

---