Hi all,

I have found the following thread in a German TheBat board:

https://www.batboard.net/index.php/Thread/13294-TB-4-2-44-2-kann-pl%C3%B6tzlich-keine-Mails-mehr-versenden-1-1-gmx/

The trouble might have to do with SPF which has been introduced for 1und1, gmx, web.de:

http://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/United-Internet-verschaerft-Spam-Bekaempfung-3225281.html (German)

Up to now there are two options to be able to send mails via client again:

1. Update TheBat to v.6.6 or higher. They work and cause no trouble. For me it costs money for the upgrade: 19,95 Eur for the Home version, 29,95 Eur for the pro version (both plus taxes)

2. Use a different Email-client like Thunderbird which costs 0 Eur.

I have not decided yet what I will do. As I use Voyager, I'd need to upgrade my pro version for almost 40 Euro which also *might* solve my other issue with TheBat crashing with "TMail message released before its use". OTOH if that crash does not get fixed, it would be a 40 Eur for a single "bugfix", because the current version I have, 5.x, does all I need and want concerning functionality. I think I will take a look at Thunderbird and all its functions and plugins whether they can compete with TheBat concerning filters, address books, postbox inspector and templates.

And it would make a possible switch from Windows to Linux definitely more attractive, or does Ritlabs plan to release a Mac or Linux version?