Hello MFPA,

On Friday, July 29, 2016 you wrote:

M> Hi

M> On Thursday 28 July 2016 at 4:20:06 PM, in
M> <mid:14175437.20160728102...@charter.net>, Jack S. LaRosa wrote:

>> Anyone else experience this after going to Windows
>> 10

M> Not me, but I moved from an elderly and failing XP machine to a new
M> box that came with Windows 10 (home, 64-bit) pre-installed.

>> what can be done about it?

M> Possibly a file permissions issue. Unless you are running (or running
M> TB!) as an Administrator, you may not be able to save to the
M> "C:\Program Files (x86)" directory or anywhere below it. Of course, if
M> your mail folders are located there, this cannot be the problem.

Based on your email I tried running TB! as an administrator (I assumed my
account ranking had been copied over to Win 10) and the problem had disappeared.
So I set the shortcut properties to always run TB! as an administrator and that
part of the problem is solved.

>> The only other hiccup I've seen is that the Windows information macros no
>> longer work as you can see from my sig.

M> They work for me. It would be nice if their function could be extended
M> to display 32-bit or 64-bit after the version numbers (in my case,
M> 64-bit for both Windows and TB!).

Right now I'd settle for them running as they once did. Alas, even running TB!
as an administrator fails to correct the problem with (at least) those two
macros.

So, once again, my heartfelt thanks for the help.

--
Regards,
Jack LaRosa

Using TB! 6.0.12