Hi Nick,

Thursday, July 27, 2000, 10:51:40 AM, you wrote:

> In Reference to "Using twi smtp servers" From Katsmeow:

K>>  Any ideas of ways to handle this where it is easier?

> Two separate accounts with mail filtered into a single one.  Changes
> accounts on the fly is a snap with The Bat!  You could even make a
> quick template to make it even easier.

I have most of my mail filtered in to specific folders for each
mailing list I am on.  How do I easily change which account is
responding to the mail into the account.  That is if I filter mail to
a folder called "In - The Bat!" for example and that folder is set up
with my netcom smtp server, how do I easily from that folder change
the account responding to a particular message?

 Katsmeow                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Using The Bat! 1.45 Release Candidate
        under Windows 98 4.10 Build
1998