Hi Jamie,

On Tue, 8 Aug 2000 10:11:13 +0100GMT (08/08/2000, 17:11 +0800GMT),
Jamie Dainton wrote:

TF>> Also, it's not one message that may take longer. Take a list of 100
TF>> postings per day, and imagine each posting comes 4 or 5K extra.

JD> I actually made that point clear in my post and it has been snipped to
JD> falsify my opinion and allow you to make an unjustified argument.

Your opinion is that it doesn't matter to you. It does matter to me.
Please do not send S/Mime signatures. In this relase version which I
am using here in the office, and for which this list is anyway, your
certificate shows as a non-openable attachment and is just a waste of
bandwidth.

Thanks for some consideration. EOT.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.45
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.