Hello Thomas,

Tuesday, August 08, 2000, 10:48:05, you wrote:

TF> Your opinion is that it doesn't matter to you. It does matter to me.
TF> Please do not send S/Mime signatures. In this relase version which I
TF> am using here in the office, and for which this list is anyway, your
TF> certificate shows as a non-openable attachment and is just a waste of
TF> bandwidth.

TF> Thanks for some consideration. EOT.

You appear to be a minority low bandwidth user. Many users enjoy PGP and
S/Mime. I do not think it is necessary to decrease our security to
accommodate the minority of users who have a very low bandwidth
connection.

As it has been mentioned before text does compress very well. Maybe
you should double check your modem settings.

--
Jamie Dainton
Tuesday, August 08, 2000 11:17:37

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=sendKey

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature