Hi Joe,

On 09 August 2000 at 20:45:43 GMT -0500 (which was 02:45 where I
live) [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote and made these points on the subject
of "Two Format Questions":

MDP>> Why start a fight with people who genuinely *need* it changed?

JF> Because he's an %$&#*%, that's why.

Let's not resort to goading and flames please.

JF> Moreover,  Marck,  it  was just a suggestion, and one that several
JF> others here seemed to share in.

As  I have already said, I submitted a bug report on this issue within
the last week or two.

JF> No one is going to dump TB because it doesn't do this

Not  true.  A  renowned journalist has already done so and wrote to me
off-list  about  the  fact. He couldn't email his copy by pasting text
prepared in a word document. Okay, he could have used other tools. Why
should he have to? Fix the bug and the problem goes away.

--
Cheers,
.\\arck

Marck D. Pearlstone, Consultant Software Engineer
Moderator TBUDL / TBBETA
www: http://www.silverstones.com
PGP key: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Body=GET%20MARCKKEY>