On Tue, Aug 08, 2000 at 06:47:07PM -0500, Joe Finocchiaro wrote:
>    And who, in their right mind, anyway, would want to do that with
>    *each* paragraph when they didn't have to (thanks to ClipMate)???????????

>    Many of my clips are *dozens* of paragraph's long.

    *shrug*  Most editors I use allow me to repeat commands.  So?  Who in
their right mind would pay $20 for some lame, visual basic, POS program that
any person with about 3-4 weeks of programming experience could create, go
through the hassle of C&P into it, when they could do it in most editors?

    Oh, right, the closet masochist who can't stand the thought of real pain.