Hi David,

> The other reason that I segregate my e-mail is that Forte' Agent
> can "ignore" a thread with a single keystroke.

This, as well as the "watch" key, are two of my favorite Agent
features, and what I miss the most in TB. Thanks for bring them up.

> This isn't maintained in the filter table, and disappears when the
> last message in that thread is purged from the folder. While this
> same function could be accomplished with filters, it would be too
> much maintenance.

Indeed.

> This feature isn't useful (IMHO) for non-mailing-list e-mail.  I
> wouldn't suggest that it be implemented in The Bat! unless it was
> part of an integrated newsreader.

This I don't agree, exactly because it's useful for mailing lists
reading. Not everyone takes the trouble routing mailing-list mail to
another account as you do.

Ming-Li

The Bat! 1.46 Beta/3 | Win2k SP1