Hi

I posted this the other day and got no replies so will try again with
it somewhat reworded in case the query was not clear.

I subscribe to a number of mailing lists such as this list where the
default is for replies to messages to go to the list address.  On a
couple of these lists, I never (or very rarely) want my reply to go
the list. Instead, I want the replies to go only to the individual who
posted the message. Is there any sort of macro I can place in my reply
template so that the reply is automatically sent to the individual who
posted the message and not to the list?

If not (or also), is there any way to insert a quick template in the
reply as you are writing it to achieve this same purpose?

 Katsmeow                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Using The Bat! 1.46 Beta/3
        under Windows 98 4.10 Build
1998