I wrote:

> 1) Is there no NewMail indicator?

The ticker "age limits" are a not-so-great attempt to accomplish
what I need.  Most readers will display something like a small
envelope in the system tray when new mail has shown up at the
pop server.  That indicator disappears as soon as the reader is opened
That is a very rudimentary function that TheBat doesn't have.  I guess
I'll have to get over it.

> 2) Why can't I rearrange the order of my folders?

Hold Shift while moving.  Got it.

> 3) I can't find a "view source" function.

Again, I consider a "view-source" function a rudimentary feature that
TB is missing.  Exporting and viewing externally works, but the
feature really should be built in.  I'll get over this too.

> 4) the built-in html viewer doesn't seem to work very well?
> I get weather reports and comics and such from infobeat.com.
> They come in HTML form.  TheBat can't seem to render the files.
> Why?  Netscape mail, Eudora, OE, all render those messages just fine.

Lot's of discussion on this!  :-)   I understand both sides of this
controversy.  I think the best solution is to give users the choice
of retrieving if they choose.  Eudora actually does this.  It has
an option of using Microsoft's viewer.  That does introduce huge
security problems, but the option is there.  For now, I can easily
open the html attachment in my browser.  No big deal.

> 5) Is the toolbar configurable?  I can't see how to do it.

This is the least of my concerns, but it would be nice.  Version 2
might include it?  Hope so.  When is version 2 gonna be out?

Also, I would LOVE to have a Timed Queuing system, like Eudora.
Eudora allows you to specify a time and date to automatically send
out each queued message.  That is an AWESOME feature.  While Eudora
does have some nice features, there are too many things about it
that I don't like.

Hey! Everybody!  Thanks for all the help!  This a cool mailing list!

Bill (soon to ex-)newbie