Hi David,

On Sun, 10 Sep 2000 09:29:53 -0700GMT (11/09/2000, 00:29 +0800GMT),
David Tod Sigafoos wrote:

DTS> I am glad that TB developers have been charged with saving me.  Have
DTS> you ever heard of choice?  Preference of 'do you want to get or not'.

They have been charged with spending their time on the development of
the program itself, HTML being an issue when they have nothing else to
do. But you figured that. ;-)

DTS> But at least I got all the replies I thought would happen <G>.  I
DTS> always find it amazing how people get 'up' for this subject.

Yep, since the big mailers all do the HTML thing, we seem to get up to
protect our little world. You did touch a sensitive point, as you have
noticed. <g>

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.45
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.