Hi Karin,

On Tue, 19 Sep 2000 00:44:58 +0200GMT (19/09/2000, 06:44 +0800GMT),
Karin Spaink wrote:

KS>>> 2. Is there any .ini file that can be manually tuned?

>> Sadly  not.  This  was the topic of a recent lively discussion here on
>> the  downside  of  keeping  all settings in the registry. We have been
>> assured that this is changing soon.

KS> You mean: when Xanadu hits us? ;-)

Not quite. ;-) I understand that the Ritmasters will change from using
the registry to using .ini files within the 1.x series.

KS>     I've been told that TBv2 might take quite some time...

No you haven't. In fact, you have not been told at all how much time
it will take. :-)

KS> [See? Progress!

<vbg> See? It's working! (Government warning: TB is addictive, this is
your last chance to "just say no".)

KS>>> 5.  Flagging. I can't really figure what the little red
KS>>> flags in the overview folder window stands for, or what it
KS>>> is supposed to do.

>> No  I can't either. You can toggle it on/off on a message, sort by it,
>> turn it on in a filter and use it as a search criteria.

KS> I'll wait for further replies ;-)

See above.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.46c
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.