Morning Karin Spaink,

> 3. Is there any way to manually edit received messages (.e.g the
> Pencil function in Eudora, editing the inbox.

 Of course you can move to the outbox for edit as Allie suggested. But
 maybe that's not the ideal solution. It would depend on why you want
 to edit a received mail. (I've never had a reason to except when
 resending something, in which case I will drag it to outbox anyway)

 Other than that, possibly you might want to use the memo function for
 random thoughts you want to add to a mail?

--
.. Jast ... mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
:  using TB 1.45