Hi Paula,

On Thu, 21 Sep 2000 07:06:24 -0400GMT (21/09/2000, 19:06 +0800GMT),
Paula Ford wrote:

PF> Many people will never get beyond the interface.

If they don't use the power that TB has to offer behind the interface,
I think they would stick to freeware.

[good points snipped}

PF> On my machine, the column headings over the folder list pane, which I
PF> have at full height on the left, are thicker than the column headings
PF> over the message list, which I have on the top right. Not a big deal,
PF> but it looks patched together.

They have the same thickness over here.

[more good points]

>> Another is the missing documentation and "half" help file.

PF> I don't think of adequate documentation as an interface issue.

By definition it is part of the "System Image" which is one of the
important parts of Human-Computer Interaction. As such, it is never
left out of a discussion about the interface itself.

It was mentioned to put a complete help file in pdf format on TB's
home page for download. I kind of like that. Regardless, some kind of
context-sensitive help is needed, don't you agree?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.46d
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.