Hi Thomas,

Monday, November 27, 2000, 2:40:16 AM, you wrote:

TF> Hallo Jean-Marc,

TF> On Mon, 27 Nov 2000 01:56:00 -0500 GMT (27/11/2000, 14:56 +0800 GMT),
TF> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

nnn>>>> I have a READ filter:  Source folder - TheBat.  Move to TheBat\Archive.
nnn>>>> Strings - TBUDL.  Presence - Yes.  Rule is "manual only".  Location was
nnn>>>> originally set to Sender, it didn't work; so I changed it to Kludge.
nnn>>>> Still doesn't work.

nnn>>>> When I click on Folder, Refilter, it goes through filtering, but no Read
nnn>>>> messages were moved.

>>> Does this little window that pops up when you manually filter show
>>> Number of Messages fitlered: more than zero?

nnn>> Yes, 4.  Moved, 0.

TF> I just made a test and created such a Read filter: String: TBUDL,
TF> Location: Kludges, Presence: Yes. Manual. Source folder: TBUDL.
TF> Destination folder: TBUDL.

TF> I have 877 message in my TBUDL folder. When I focus on that folder
TF> and hit Re-filter (manual ony), it says:
TF> Messages processed: 877
TF> Messages moved: 875.
TF> (This is correct; two messages in that folder do not have TBUDL in the
TF> kludges).

TF> Now I focus on another folder, one that has 2 messages in it. Again,
TF> re-filter, manual only.
TF> Messages processed: 2
TF> Messages moved: 0

TF> So TB ignores the "Source Folder" instruction in the filter rules.
TF> May this be your problem? Try focussing the TBUDL folder first, and
TF> then apply the archiving filter and see whether it works.

Do you know of any sources for Cookie Text files? As a former Fidonet
Sysop we used to share them, but I've lost everything I had ...

Thanks,

--

 Regards,
 Terrance O'Hearn ([EMAIL PROTECTED])