Hi Allie,

On Tue, 28 Nov 2000 01:38:22 -0500GMT (28/11/2000, 14:38 +0800GMT),
Allie Martin wrote:

TF>> OK, so you usually apply filters to folders which are not the
TF>> declared source folder. How about a tick-box in the filter set-up:
TF>> "Use active folder as source folder"? Once you've ticked this one, the
TF>> filter will always be applied to the folder currently active - and
TF>> this is the current behaviour when on "manual".

AM> As long as it's quite explicit that the option applies to manual
AM> filtering then it sounds good.

Tick-box:
[ ] Use currently active folder as source folder,
    when manually refiltering

A bit too long for my taste, but possible. Other suggestions making
the wording shorter?

If this box is not ticked, then the declared Source Folder must
always be used. So I can, for example, run all my Read filters over
all folders at once, and don't need to go to each folder, focus on it,
and run the re-filter seperately.

Gosh, that means "Re-filter all folders" should be introduced. A
software project is never finished, is it? ;-)

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.47 Halloween Edition
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.