Hello Douglas,

On  Wed, 06 Dec 2000  at  17:34:44 GMT -0600 (which was 3:34 PM
where I live) witnesses say Douglas Hinds typed:

<snip>

> Some may want to save forwarding strictly for mime forwarding.

Or you can do what I do: Enable Mime forwarding and just delete the
attachment if it's not appropriate.  No menus, no problem.

> Alternatively, perhaps a command (or icon) could be developed that
> turns mime forwarding off and on directly (w/o going though the
> nest of menus: alt+a+p / templates/forward - although I use the
> configuration toolbar at left).

Of course that would probably be better.  Either that, or give us the
ability to drag a message from a folder onto the message editor to
MIME attach it.

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal