Hello fellow TB! Users following this thread about viruses and TB!:

It might be of interest that using an unregistered free version of
DrWeb antivirus software (www.drweb.ru or www.dials.ru), that
contains a SpIDer Guard feature that (evidently) monitors email
downloads, informed me that the file OECLNNOE.exe, downloaded to
D:\#TB!_dmh\attach was infected w/ the Vecna.3040 virus.

That was fine. But I've need to run an evaluation key in order for
it to let me program it to cure or delete or rename the bug. As is
it only lets me lock up or shut down, not exactly what I want to do
while downloading.

I had to reboot though, changed the extension to txt, didn't see
much I understood, then deleted it twice (from the windows trash can
also).

But the thing works.

(I hope that looking at it as I did in Notepad is safe).

DH