Hi Mars,

On Sun, 15 Jul 2001 13:20:56 +00-02GMT (15/07/2001, 21:20 +0800GMT),
Mars Descent wrote:

MD> When I click Spacebar, it reads messages backwards in time, not

No, it reads from top to bottom. That is the reason why I have sorted
my messages lists with "newest at bottom" (sort by Received Time,
Descending Order - being a Descent yourself, you should like this).
Anyway, if your suggestion is to make spacebar go to the next message

MD> Can I fix this? And hits a bump when you get to a message.htm,
MD> some message from Yahoo or some person.

No such problem here.

MD> And also, when you return to the message index, the current
MD> message you had read is not the one highlighted. Thus a little
MD> hard to keep track where you are.

The mesasage list in the main window and the one when you open a view
folder window are not connected. That is by design.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Moderator der deutschen The Bat! Beginner Liste. Anmeldung unter:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.53d
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.