A Bat-fellow, Mars Descent,
wrote on Tuesday, July 17, 2001 at 06:53:49 (GMT -02-30),
which was 8:52 a.m. in Bratislava --

MD> A thread doesn't read well at all backwards [using spacebar].

What I miss is the option to move backwards using the spacebar as well
as forwards. Couldn't SHIFT+SPACEBAR (or, better still, ALT
GR+SPACEBAR) be used to navigate the message list upwards, while
SPACEBAR would continue to navigate it downwards?

Until something like this is implemented, the navigation of messages
in the Bat will remain uncomfortable for me, inferior to Forte Agent,
Pegasus, the Opera mailer, or even Outlook.

--
Yours,
Alex. of Slovakia

[flying with The Bat! 1.53d
under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
amd k6-2 500 mhz processor with 128 mb ram]