Hello Mars,

Historians believe that Tue, 17 Jul 2001 at 06:53 GMT -02-30 was when,
Mars Descent [MD] typed the following:

MD> No matter how I've tried to sort it, I keep finding it reads
MD> backwards.  Must be a way to change the Read direction.  A thread doesn't
MD> read well at all backwards.  You start with the story ending.  And
MD> eventually make your way to the beginning.

Do you double click the message before reading?  If so, you have to
select the sort order from that window.  Goto View -> Sort

The sort order of the list in the main TB window is independent of the
sort order in the window of an open message.  In the open message, you
can check the list order by selecting View -> Message List

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal

Using The Bat! 1.53l under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A

I had a really great tagline to put here, but I can't remember what it
was.