At 12:41 PM 7/16/01 +0800, you wrote:
 >Hi Mars,
 >
 >On Sun, 15 Jul 2001 13:20:56 +00-02GMT (15/07/2001, 21:20 +0800GMT),
 >Mars Descent wrote:
 >
 >MD> When I click Spacebar, it reads messages backwards in time, not
 >
 >No, it reads from top to bottom. That is the reason why I have sorted
 >my messages lists with "newest at bottom" (sort by Received Time,

No matter how I've tried to sort it, I keep finding it reads
backwards.  Must be a way to change the Read direction.  A thread doesn't
read well at all backwards.  You start with the story ending.  And
eventually make your way to the beginning.

 >MD> Can I fix this? And hits a bump when you get to a message.htm,
 >MD> some message from Yahoo or some person.
 >
 >No such problem here.

Maybe enough Bat users, and few of such parts (attachments?).