From: Januk Aggarwal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]

> Historians believe that Tue, 17 Jul 2001 at 06:53 GMT -02-30 was when,
> Mars Descent [MD] typed the following:
>
> MD> No matter how I've tried to sort it, I keep finding it reads
> MD> backwards.  Must be a way to change the Read direction.
> A thread doesn't
> MD> read well at all backwards.  You start with the story
> ending.  And
> MD> eventually make your way to the beginning.
>
> Do you double click the message before reading?  If so, you have to
> select the sort order from that window.  Goto View -> Sort
>
> The sort order of the list in the main TB window is independent of the
> sort order in the window of an open message.  In the open message, you
> can check the list order by selecting View -> Message List

I am having a similar problem, when I use the spacebar, it jumps from one
message to the next independent of the sort order. I am not double-clicking
on the message though, just reading it in the preview pane.

Testing The Bat! 1.53d on a Pentium III 566 running (if you want to call it
that) Windows ME.

--
Karl Browning
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"The courage to be is the courage to accept oneself, in spite of
being unacceptable."
        - Paul Tillich