Hello Raj,

On Sunday, August 12, 2001 at 4:41:56 AM you wrote (at least in part):

R> Wanted  to  check on the syntax for using %Attachments macro. The macro seems to
work fine
R> when  I compose a new message or forward message. However it does not seem to do so
when I
R> reply to a message and attach files ??

R> Also  within  the  new message only the first file attached is displayed.
Subsequent files
R> which are attached are not shown.

What's the syntax you're using the macro???
Are you trying to attache several files with one macro call?

R> Anybody else encountered this problem ???

No .. did some testing right now and everything worked like it should.
--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Be wary of strong drink. It can make you shoot at tax collectors -- and miss.