Hello Lars,

On Monday, August 13, 2001 at 6:00:01 PM you wrote (at least in part):

LG> or any subsequent attachment made now, the cursor
LG> stays right where it is, in the message body. And that is why the macro
LG> isn't evaluated again. If you focus the To: field before attaching the
LG> second file (like it was in the beginning) TB! will correctly list
LG> *both* attachments.

you can also add _all_ files you want (may it be 2 or 10) and than change the
focus to header fields and back and it is evaluated correctly too ... if: see
below ...

LG> I don't think that all macros are just replaced with the string they
LG> create. If that was the case, the re-evaluation via shifting the focus
LG> wouldn't work.

They are ... as I wrote: AFTER EDITING the mail, means: mail-body, message
text, however you want to call the (normaly white backgrounded) part of editor
window.
As long as you did not type a single character in the mail body they're all
able to be re-evaluated, after typing even the tiniest character in message
body, none are ...
--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly,
or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming I am a man.

.