Hello Raj,

On Monday, August 13, 2001 at 3:12:46 PM you wrote (at least in part):

R> I just used %Attachments. And yes I tried attaching more than one file.

R> When   hit  reply  to  a mail and attach, NO files are shown. However in the case
of New &
R> Forwarded messages the first file attached is shown.

So it works over here.
I placed the macro '%ATTACHMENTS' in both templates, new and reply, created a
new message, attached several files and it worked. Same with a reply mail.

BUT: as Lars Geiger wrote: you _HAVE TO_ change the focus _after_ adding the
files _away from message body_ and _to message body_ (means: focus on e.g
Subject and than back to message text, like Lars wrote)

AND: the update of attached list does _ONLY_ work if the mail text is
_UNCHANGED_, means: if you attach a file before you start writing, it is
listed. If you write the mail and decide to add a second file it _ain't_
listed where the macro '%ATTACHMENTS' is placed! If you edit the message text
TB! does not remember anymore where what _macro_ was placed, instead the
evaluated macros (and therefor their content / text) are present.
This is the same with every other macro that influences the text or content of
your mail like '%From' settings, '%From*' texts (e.g. for footer), '%Subject'
or even '%Language' ... they're all 'invisible', not insertable "runtime" and
only evaluated before editing the mail has begun.

HTH Pit
--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Anybody can win, unless there happens to be a second entry.