Hi Raj,

Historians believe that Tuesday, August 14, 2001 at 08:10 GMT +0530
was when, Raj [R] typed the following:

R> A little disappointed though that I need to attach files before
R> editing, as it my habit to attach files after writing the mail.
R> (logical)

R> Disappointed because I had begun to expect TB to solve all e-mail
R> (and personal) problems :)

Well there is one work-around: create a quick template with only the
macro you want.  Then, wherever you want the list, just type the QT
name, followed by <ctrl><space>.  Make the QT name short (ie
"attach"), and it becomes quite convenient.

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal

Using The Bat! 1.54 Beta/4 under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A

I was the next door kid's imaginary friend.