Hello Syafril,

On Wed, 5 Sep 2001 00:59:51 +0700 GMT (05/09/2001, 01:59 +0800 GMT),
Syafril Hermansyah wrote:

SH> Okay taken like that, why it should be redundancy, either on TO:
SH> <address> and on the body text ?

Because I see the TO field before I open the message.

SH> Please  note,  the  problem  comes  from the TO: Real Name <list name>
SH> which  annoying others members, why your great and good answer must be
SH> include  that  "bad"  things (from others POV), you make resistance by
SH> yourself :-)

Same as Marck, I have not exprienced resistance yet. :-)

Well, I guess it's a matter of taste and we are going in circles. ;-)

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Und heisst Du nicht Willi, dann rauch' ich im Wald.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.54 Beta/7
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366Mhz, 128MB RAM