Hello Marck D Pearlstone,

On  Tue, 4 Sep 2001 at 17:42:17 GMT +0100 (which was 9/4/2001
11:42 PM where you think I live) you told to the list :

> The "Real name" part of an address is meant to make the message
> address more humanly readable. Why not use it for that purpose?

For  personal mail/communication no problem, but for Mailing List it's
different...we talk to all members not only to one person :-)

Just  like  if you talking face to face it's different with talking in
forum/seminar...which  normally we try to speak in term as low term as
possible/acceptable,  that  way  most  of  audience  knows what we are
talking about :-)

- Syafril -