Hello Marck D Pearlstone,

On  Tue,  4 Sep 2001 at 15:46:48 GMT +0100 (which was 9/4/2001 9:46 PM
where you think I live) you told to the list :

> As do I. I still haven't seen a good reason stated for not doing this
> and there are quite a few reasons *for* it. Syafril's argument was
> self defeating in that the Linux mailers in question are going to have
> trouble whatever addressing us TB users apply.

Pine and Mutt only some examples from *nix World, there are others such
exmh. Pine and Mutt very populer, many people use it around the world,
you may meeet their users on most public Mailing List.
Back to point : no complaint if using "Real Name on List Name" on TB!
list, but please be aware using this on general Public Mailing List,
at least ready to getting complaint if you insist to use it :-)

- Syafril -