Marck,

On Sat, 8 Sep 2001, at 13:43:55 [GMT +0100] (which was 6:13 PM where I live) you
wrote:

MDP> The point I'm making is that I can send a message to someone who needs
MDP> the 'L' signature and CC it to someone I don't want to have that, so I
MDP> just hit in 'S' or 'CH' ("Cheers, .\\arck") as I'm typing the message
MDP> and it swaps out the signature.

I am a little lost here.

Lets  say I have a template for a specific person 'x' This template includes how I
address
and how I sign off.

Now I open a new mail insert 'x' id and then also add a cc.

When I move the cursor to the body of the msg, the relevant template gets loaded.

As  I  compose  the  msg  I  realize that I need to change my signature. Now if I use
a QT
which   has   another  'sign  off'  then  it does not over write the current one,
unless I
select the current sign off and then type in QT handle.

>From you mail (the last line quoted above) I get a feeling you do not select the sign
>off.
If so what is that I am doing wrong in my template design.

TIA.

--
Warm regards,
Raj

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Replied on Saturday, September 08, 2001 using TB Ver 1.53d on Windows NT