Hello Januk,

On Mittwoch, 28. November 2001 at 22:06:41 you wrote (at least in part):

PP>> That was not the hint I wanted to populate for solving this
PP>> problem, but exactly what you told: simply <F4> :-)

JA> Try it. TB still processes any quote delimiters when using
JA> "quote selected text".  That's a bug in my opinion.  After all, by
JA> selecting text, you're *telling* TB what you want quoted.  It doesn't
JA> matter if there are signature delimiters, you've explicitly selected
JA> what you want quoted.

Damn ... you're right .. I don't know what I did to get it working,
maybe it wasn't a qualified signature delimiter in the test message I
used (sadly I don't remember which message it was I used for testing).
Of course F4 should quote _everything_ I've selected regardless of a
signature delimiter, that's what it is for.

Nevertheless <Alt>+<Insert> works so Mrten can use it for the problem
described :-)
--
Best Regards
Peter Palmreuther                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

You tell 'em cabbage, You've got the head.