Hello,

W> If you check Email Address of the sender this virus always add this
W> character '_'
[...]
W> Please click here if you want to see a screenshot:
W> http://www.varicap.com/download/filter.jpg

I'd suggest making the first criteria '^_' and enabling 'regular
expressions' at the options tab.

W> Now I have a question, we can detect Virus Email but I want to make an
W> Auto reply

I would not send out an auto reply, I sent an informational mail to
somebody who infected me manually and promptly got an return with
another virus ...
This BadTrans seems to respond to nearly every incoming mail so I'd
not feed it ...
--
Best Regards
Peter Palmreuther                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Felix of Borg: You will be assimilated into the magic bag!!