Hi,

I receive everyday 2Mo of this stupid virus with double extension.
I try to create a filter in my BAT software but it do not find double
extension.
If you check Email Address of the sender this virus always add this
character '_'
For example my original Email is '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' and if I
receive this stupid virus my email address will be
'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
I find the solution and now I can create a special filter for this
type of Email virus.
You can add a second parameters to increase selection and add the word
'Re:' in the subject field
Please click here if you want to see a screenshot:
http://www.varicap.com/download/filter.jpg

Now I have a question, we can detect Virus Email but I want to make an
Auto reply (To send a warning message) but the first character is always '_' How I can
remove
the first in the reply address?

here is an exemple of autoreply but it sent it with the bad Email
Address:
%SUBJECT="-- VIRUS WARNING --"
%REPLYTO="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
%RETURNPATH="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
%FROM="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

Please note we have received an Email from you and this Email contain
file With a VIRUS.
Please check your system and Email client to avoid any problem.

Nous avons recu un Email contenant un fichier avec un VIRUS.
Merci de Verifier votre system et votre client Email!!!
http://www.sarc.com/avcenter/FixSirc.com
http:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

%ODateEn, %OTimeLongEn, you wrote:
%OFROMNAME
Subject :%SUBJ
%Quotes
%Cursor

--
Cordialement

 Webmaster                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.varicap.com
Merci de consulter notre FAQ de programmation
pour les golds card