On Thursday, December 20, 2001 , Rick Sovitzky wrote the
following in regards to: [Garbage filter(s)]

 Here is what I did:

 1. Create a address book group: To Delete

 2. Create a key macro to move the sender to the To Delete

 3. Create a filter that that deletes the message if the
 sender is in the To Delete

 They can only get me once.

RS> Is it better to have one filter per junk sender, or have one with many
RS> alternates?  Also, in the Sender string, can I have just a segment of
RS> the email address (blah.com), or do i need the whole thing - @ and
RS> all?  Or is there where regular expressions come in?

RS> Thanks...

RS>  Rick

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

REAL PROBLEMS / REAL SOLUTION
ISSN: 1492-7829

Technical information on Windows and networking

http://www.911networks.com

Copyright 1999-2001 by 911networks.com - All Rights Reserved