Hello Ottar.

At 11:11 AM on Thursday, December 20, 2001 you wrote the
following on the posted subject 'Garbage filter(s)':

Ottar> [...] As the spammers changes their e-mailaddresses
Ottar> all the time, I prefer to filter on a domain basis. I
Ottar> look at the headers in the mail (Ctr-Shift-K), find
Ottar> the domain where the mail first originated, put this
Ottar> string into the Strings field, and select Kludges for
Ottar> location.

  This sounds like a good system but I have 2 questions:

  <1> is it possible that legitimate mail could come these
  domain names?

  <2> could you use this msg as an example of which domain
  you would select to filter on?

  TIA

--
Jan Rifkinson