Hello Rick,

Thursday, December 20, 2001, 2:14:08 PM, you wrote to TBUDL:

RS> Is it better to have one filter per junk sender, or have one with
RS> many alternates?  Also, in the Sender string, can I have just a
RS> segment of the email address (blah.com), or do i need the whole
RS> thing - @ and all?  Or is there where regular expressions come in?

  One filter with many alternates is the best solution, less work and
  look neater and works just as fine as several filters.

  As the spammers changes their e-mailaddresses all the time, I prefer
  to filter on a domain basis. I look at the headers in the mail
  (Ctr-Shift-K), find the domain where the mail first originated, put
  this string into the Strings field, and select Kludges for location.
  You do not need the whole e-mailaddress and no regular expressions
  either.

  Ottar Grimstad, Norway
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://home.online.no/~ottgrims
Using The Bat! 1.53d on Windows 98 version 4,10