Hello Jan,

Thursday, December 20, 2001, 9:48:31 PM, you wrote to TBUDL:

JR>   <1> is it possible that legitimate mail could come these domain
JR>   names?

Of course it is possible and a danger. I have been tempted to filter
out the whole of jp but maybe someone the will send me real mail
someday. I check the spam folder now and then, and I have never got
legitimate mail from these domains.

JR>   <2> could you use this msg as an example of which domain
JR>   you would select to filter on?

That was more tricky than most of the spam mail
cc1862326-a - In think I would try this.

  Ottar Grimstad, Norway
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://home.online.no/~ottgrims
Using The Bat! 1.53d on Windows 98 version 4,10