Hello Sebastian.

At 11:32 AM on Saturday, December 29, 2001 you wrote the
following on the posted subject 'BAT's word wrapping
abilities...':

Sebastian> [...] I am not happy with the way many things are
Sebastian> handled. I am a BAT fan, which comes from the
Sebastian> fact that Outlook sucks really badly, and that I
Sebastian> just like the fact that this tool is so
Sebastian> incredibly fast and loaded with functionality.

Sebastian> BUT: I think there is a point when things start
Sebastian> to be a little bad, for example this wrapping
Sebastian> thing. [...]

  Did you read my post explaining a really easy way for
  everyone who thinks this is a problem to solve the
  problem?

  Not to be argumentative but I'd hate to think I wasted my
  time offering a solution to the problem you continue to
  harp on.

  The option exists but its not a button or a checkmark.

--
Jan Rifkinson
Ridgefield, CT USA