Hello Sebastian.

At 12:26 PM on Saturday, December 29, 2001 you wrote the
following on the posted subject 'BAT's word wrapping
abilities...':

Sebastian> I am trying to get used to the ways the wrapping
Sebastian> thing works [...] now just really need time to
Sebastian> get used to this. ;)

  For sure. And when you think you've figured it out, you'll
  learn something new. You can make it as simple or as
  complicated as you want. The choices make for a real trip.
  :-)

  Believe me, no apology necessary. I've been using TB! for
  a while & still learn new things every day. This list is
  the most supportive I've ever experienced. No question is
  too simple, ridiculed or ignored. Over months, so many
  people have helped me get my arms around TB!. And I still
  have questions.

  In that spirit I just wanted you to know that there was a
  simple, albeit techie, way to get what you wanted --
  created by some extremely smart Bat_Folk.

  I'll send them to you privately so you can play with it.

--
Jan Rifkinson
Ridgefield, CT USA