On Fri, 10 May 2002, Tim Musson wrote:

> Hey Jonathan,
>
> JA> Are you using folder templates, or address book templates?
>
> I do however have a Quick Template called 'perl' that looks like this
>      %TO=""%TO="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"%CC=""
> so how/what is putting [EMAIL PROTECTED] in a BCC field is beyond me.

This may be a really really stupid question.  But doesn't that macro clear
the TO field, set it to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and clear the CC field? If so,
why would you want to use this on an account template, and not just create
an address book template just for [EMAIL PROTECTED]? Or have I completely
missed the functions in this macro?  As for it dropping the address into
the BCC, I have absolutely no idea ;)

> -frustrated-

Understandable... I'd be in exactly the same state if personal information
was getting to the wrong people ;)

--
Jonathan Angliss
([EMAIL PROTECTED])